“Know what your kids need…even when they have no clue, themselves”
Nurturing your kids to be the best versions of themselves means being proactive – it means reading all the clues they’re giving you now to understand who they’re becoming.
The FIRST thing on a parent’s radar is getting through the day, hoping for more victories than failures, and keeping your kids alive.
With our toddler, Piper, we basically feel like we’re on 24/7 suicide watch. Our sole reward for preventing her from killing herself is a grumpy look and temper tantrums when she can’t stick forks into electrical sockets.
Keeping your kid alive often feels like the sole duty of a parent.
Of course, most of the time I hear this called “keeping them safe,” but considering how hell-bent kids are at doing insane things I think it’s appropriate to say they’re constantly trying to do themselves in. And that can take almost all of your concentration.
The second thing that’s on a parent’s radar goes beyond the immediate, let’s-keep-the-fires-at-a-minimum, day-to-day stuff. It’s the long game – how do I help my child THRIVE in life and be the person they were mean to be?
There’s a business model that explains where people tend to put their focus and energy.
It has four primary categories:
- Important, urgent
- Important, not urgent
- Urgent, not important
- Not urgent, not important
Because we live and work in a high-pressure world, we have a tendency to focus on urgent things… even if they don’t qualify as ‘important’.
I’ve noticed we do the same in most areas of our lives.
Raising our kids in a conscious manner, helping guide them to be amazing people with self-confidence and self-knowledge… this is IMPORTANT.
But in the face of getting them to school on time, making sure they’re eating meals, keeping them from snowboarding off of the roof in winter… it’s difficult to think about the long game when the short game is so intense.
On top of that, once we sit down and start thinking about raising a conscious child, we may not know where to begin.
In the movie “The Matrix,” the main character Neo didn’t gain his true superhuman powers until first he discovered himself. His guide and guru in the movie – The Oracle – pointed to a plaque above her wall which read “Know Thyself.”
It’s often been considered the source of personal power to know oneself. And usually we think of it as a life long journey.
I had a full audience for the program called Your Personality – An Owner’s Manual.
And it wasn’t filled with children.
It was filled with adults still on their journey.
And the general consensus in using personality type tools in self- understanding is the same – what if my parents and teachers had taught me this when I was a teenager? A pre-teen? An adolescent? How much further along in my journey would I be NOW?
Introducing: “Personalities in Children & Family”
We invite you join us for “Personality Types in Children & Family.”
We’ll be honest – we’re in love with all of this content.
We believe strongly in the power of personality psychology to help people craft amazing relationships.
And there’s nothing I feel more strongly about than helping kids know who they are at the beginning of their lives, and having a supportive family which respects this information.
Can we grow the next generation into self-lovers, people with so much abundance of personal security and confidence that they can’t help but want to give back to the world?
Come join me to learn how we can give back to the world, ourselves, by raising amazing people.
What’s included in all of the sessions:
Session #1 – Becoming a Family of Significance
- why we as parents ignore our children’s natural preferences, and how we can identify when we’re doing it.
- What does your family ‘stand for’ and how to design a family motto/crest.
- How to implement Stephen Covey’s model: A Family of Significance in your home.
- Get a firm understanding of the relationship dynamics of your entire family, and identify the real causes of problems, not simply treat symptoms
- 00:00:00 – Introduction
- 00:02:08 – Why do we love our kids in the first place?
- 00:02:28 – Our genes love that they love our children
- 00:06:20 – The Ego
- 00:10:12 – How do we honor the individuality of our children
- 00:10:41 – The Pygmalion project
- 00:12:21 – Happy families have happy kids
- 00:16:10 – Family Crests
- 00:18:02 – What is the ultimate message that you want to pass down to your children?
- 00:22:04 – What is the message you tell your children over and over again?
- 00:23:20 – Stephen Covey’s “Becoming a Family of Significance” Model
- 00:24:50 – Survival
- 00:27:44 – Stable
- 00:28:30 – Success
- 00:30:00 – Significance
- 00:38:10 – The impact of money on family dynamics
- 00:42:50 – Seeing your family as a system
- 00:44:20 – Systems thinking
- 00:50:57 – 5 components of the Family system
- 01:15:00 – Raising a family requires intention and thought
Session #2 – Identifying Your Child’s Personality Type
- Identifying your child’s personality type, and know their unique needs + how to meet them.
- Using the “4 Circuit Model” as a guide to knowing the changing needs of an infant to toddler to adolescent.
- 00:00:00 – Introduction
- 00:03:44 – Personalities in Children
- 00:04:22 – Sensory VS Intuitive Children
- 00:09:21 – Needs of sensory children
- 00:11:54 – Needs of intuitive children
- 00:21:37 – Judging VS Perceiving
- 00:34:30 – Needs of the Judging child
- 00:36:29 – Needs of the Perceiving child
- 00:38:25 – Feeling VS Thinking Children
- 00:40:59 – Needs of a Feeling child
- 00:42:41 – Needs of a Thinking child
- 00:45:00 – Introverted VS Extraverted
- 00:45:40 – Needs of introverted Children
- 00:46:29 – Needs of Extraverted Children
- 00:50:03 – The Four Circuit Model
- 00:55:15 – Circuit 1: Bio-survival circuit
- 00:58:56 – Circuit 2: Anal Territorial circuit
- 01:07:07 – Circuit 3: Time-Binding circuit
- 01:12:20 – Circuit 4: Socio-Sexual circuit
- 01:22:31 – Exercise: The Circuit Model
- 01:26:00 – Topics to discuss on the next session
Session #3 – Paradigm Shifts
- Guest Kate Bernhardt discusses how a paradigm shift in how we see reality can relate to problems that continually resurface in our families, and how to stop the cycle.
- 00:00:10 – Introduction
- 00:07:25 – The energy frequencies in human beings
- 00:11:11 – The entanglement theory
- 00:11:52 – Physicist: Max Planck
- 00:14:57 – The smaller something is, the more infinite of things are in it
- 00:18:56 – Matter VS Energy
- 00:23:20 – Video Clip of Quantum Physics Experiment
- 00:35:40 – The concept of carbon based memories
- 00:39:10 – The loudest possible frequency
- 00:51:00 – Case Study: Phobia
- 00:58:15 – Exercise: Think back on your earliest memory where you feel helpless and out of control with someone who has control more than you did. What did you do to cope? What were your behaviors to rebel? What were the actions of your power person?
- 01:00:10 – 3 Levels of Stress
Session #4 – Communicating With Your Child
- Communication: “The Long Game.” A conversation is happening continually over years with your children.
- How can you know how that conversation is being crafted, and how can you help influence that conversation to translate empowering concepts.
- Recognizing that the #1 thing your children are picking up in all of your communication are Embodied Values.
- What are Embodied Values, and how can you ensure yours are at their healthiest?
- 00:00:10 – Introduction
- 00:01:32 – Communication – The “Long Game”
- 00:03:08 – Direct Verbal
- 00:03:46 – Indirect Verbal
- 00:04:42 – Passive Verbal
- 00:06:20 – Non-verbal communication
- 00:08:12 – The importance of love languages to children
- 00:08:27 – Fragmented Conversations
- 00:12:43 – Peak Experiences
- 00:14:09 – When peak experiences become our belief systems
- 00:16:30 – Embodied Values
- 00:23:45 – Q&A
The tuition for Personalities in Children & Family was originally $197, but we’re offering it now for only $97.
You get instant access to a life-altering program.
Our personal 30-day guarantee
When you buy any of our programs, you get 30 FULL DAYS to decide if it’s the right fit. If for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll make sure you get a full refund.
Antonia Dodge & Joel Mark Witt,
We take your privacy very seriously. Disclaimer: Results will vary, and you should not use this information as a substitute for help from a licensed professional. Good luck!
©2016 Personality Hacker LLC, All Rights Reserved. “Genius Personality Test” and “Personality Hacker” are trademarks used by Personality Hacker LLC. By entering, you agree to our terms and conditions. By entering your email address you are also requesting and agreeing to subscribe to our email newsletter. You must be 18 or older to enter. You can read our FTC Disclosure Statement. If you need to contact support, please go to the Contact Us link above.