“Who Else Wants To Find Love – Keep Love – And Build An Amazing Life With That Special Someone?”
How to use personality psychology to find your life partner. How knowing your type make you more attractive Get the edge in dating and attracting a lover.
You deserve love…
We start with the belief that everyone deserves love… and it is important to attract a person into your life that will be the right match for you.
Make sure the people you are attracting are right for you
When you truly know your personality type – you will be able to identify what types of lovers you are already attracting AND which lovers you’d actually like to attract.
Introducing: “Personalities in Dating & Attraction”
We invite you join us for “Personality Types in Dating & Attraction.”
We’ll be honest – we’re in love with all of this content.
We believe strongly in the power of personality psychology to help people craft amazing relationships.
And there’s nothing we feel more strongly about than helping lovers know who they are while they are dating.
Come join us to learn how we can give back to the world and ourselves, by becoming amazingly attractive people.
What’s included in all of the sessions:
Session #1 – Understanding YOUR Unique Dating Style
- 00:13 – Introduction
- 03:00 – What do people fear the most in dating?
- 06:09 – Belief systems as leverage point in dating
- 07:27 – “What the thinker thinks, the prover proves” Robert Anton Wilson (author, Prometheus Rising)
- 13:44 – There is abundance of people in the world; someone out there is definitely meant for you.
- 19:39 – Why do people end up with the wrong person?
- 26:58 – Choosing happiness over being right
- 34:50 – What are the negative things we normally do when in a relationship?
- 39:27 – What are some of the benefits in understanding Personality Psychology?
- 45:03 – Co-dependent relationship vs. Interdependent relationships
- 45:33 – The best relationships come from Interdependent relationships
- 48:20 – Concepts in Personality Psychology
- 48:53 – The eight mental processes are the programming languages of the mind.
- 49:42 – Four of the mental processes are learning processes while the other four are decision-making processes.
- 50:09 – The combination of one learning process and one decision-making process makes up a person’s personality.
- 50:39 – Myers Briggs typology uses four letter codes to explain the sixteen personality types using the combination of one learning process and one decision-making process.
- 51:53 – Exercise: Cheat sheet of the pdf file
- 57:07 – Two of the four learning processes are sensory while the other two are intuitive.
- 57:30 – Sensors vs. Intuitives
- 59:07 – Benefits of understanding differences between intuitives and sensors
- 01:01:09 – People of all personality types can get along
- 01:01:46 – Mates must share values and common interests to get along
- 01:03:12 – Two of the four Decision-making processes are Thinking while the other two are Feeling.
- 01:03:33 – Feeling vs. Thinking
- 01:06:39 – There is a more natural attraction between Thinkers and Feelers
- 01:09:08 – Two styles of feelers:
- 01:09:25 – Harmony
- 01:10:08 – Authenticity
- 01:10:43 – Two types of thinkers:
- 01:10:45 – Effectiveness
- 01:11:48 – Accuracy
- 01:12:33 – Importance of understanding personality types
- 01:14:16 – The 16 types of mental processes
- 01:21:46 – An algorithm in compatibility and attraction (changing the first and third letters of the four letter code)
- 01:30:45 – Intuitives do well together since the need for speculative conversation is met
- 01:33:12 – Session #1 Closing
Session #2 – How To “Speed Read” People on Dates
- 00:12 – Introduction
- 01:58 – Exercise: know what personality type you are personally attracted to
- 03:10 – Antonia wants to give a quick speed reading on the four decision-making processes
- 03:36 – Speed reading on Harmony
- 09:05 – Speed reading on Effectiveness
- 12:00 – Speed reading on Authenticity
- 13:50 – Speed reading on Accuracy
- 20:35 – Q & A Session
- 24:40 – Antonia talks about Identification
- 24:51 – Two components of Identification:
- 24:55 – Knowing the four letter code
- 25:12 – Knowing the mental patterns
- 25:55 – Recommending the book “The art of Speed reading people” by Paul and Barbara Tieger
- 27:00 – Speed reading on Introvert vs. Extrovert
- 35:23 – Speed reading on Sensors vs. Intuitives
- 43:40 – Speed reading on Thinkers vs. Feelers
- 50:07 – Speed reading on Judgers vs. Perceivers
- 59:35 – Q & A Session
- 01:06:36 – The four decision-making processes when healthy
- 01:08:24 – Gossip is not always negative; it is a vehicle for creating unspoken social contracts.
- 01:11:51 – The four decision-making processes when unhealthy
- 01:24:10 – Q & A Session
- 01:30:33 – Closing
Session #3 – Personality Types You Are Most Compatible With
- 00:12 – Introduction
- 04:07 – Demographics report on each of the 16 Personality types
- 06:20 – There is a perfect and ecologically balanced percentage of all the 16 Personality types.
- 08:11 – Evolutionary process of the 16 Personality types
- 09:35 – Your personality type is absolutely necessary in the world.
- 12:03 – Harnessing the power of your personality
- 13:31 – One of the best ways to attract a mate is to be on mission.
- 14:32 – Exercise: Your Dating Profile Workbook
- 15:55 – Knowing what you want when you see it
- 23:46 – Meeting your potential
- 24:08 – Exercise: Cheat sheet of Your Personality Profile
- 26:36 – Developing the Co-pilot process makes us a completely developed human being. A sense of ownership, self acceptance and self permission exudes which makes a person stand out among others.
- 27:26 – Antonia recommends reading and doing the exercises on developing the Co-pilot process.
- 27:41 – Why is it difficult to build skill in developing the Co-pilot process?
- 29:37 – Dating Style and manner informs a big part of your life particularly your relationships.
- 30:29 – When having a relationship with the right person, the relationship becomes a very safe comfort zone where fears or things that are kept hidden for a long time are brought into.
- 32:06 – What are the best things to do in dating?
- 32:25 – Antonia talks about and gives dating advice on the four dating styles
- 32:31 – IJ Personality Dating Style
- 40:15 – IP Personality Dating Style
- 45:31 – EJ Personality Dating Style
- 49:28 – EP Personality Dating Style
- 55:43 – Antonia wants to talk about the “Don’t Shop Hungry Principle”
- 56:01 – Antonia gives a quick overview on Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- 57:01 – Physiological Needs
- 58:55 – Safety Needs
- 59:40 – Love and belongingness Needs
- 01:01:57 – Esteem Needs and Self – actualization
- 01:04:19 – Antonia wants to talk about beliefs.
- 01:05:26 – Finding somebody you want to be with is the inevitable conclusion to choices made in the past that led to meeting that person.
- 01:07:15 – Exercise: What are three beliefs I had about dating?
- 01:08:19 – Q & A Session
- 01:11:08 – The Phenomenon of Saccadic Suppression
- 01:14:11 – Exercise: What is my number one story about dating and relationships?
- 01:16:50 – Exercise: What are three beliefs I would like to have about dating?
- 01:18:38 – Antonia recommends the book “Prometheus Rising” by Robert Anton Wilson.
- 01:18:48 – We can think whatever we want and support that idea no matter the cost.
- 01:21:05 – We need to change our old unhelpful beliefs or thoughts to the ones that what we want to believe in.
- 01:21:33 – Exercise: What are three action steps to take to register those new beliefs as true?
- 01:24:04 – Closing
Session #4 – Becoming The Most Attractive Version of Yourself
- 00:14 – Introduction
- 00:36 – Q & A Session
- 01:01 – Question: What type do INFJs usually pair up with successfully?
- 06:51 – Question: What are the things to be aware about ESFJs and ISTPs?
- 10:19 – Question: What are examples of celebrity pairings that worked and didn’t work because of their types?
- 15:43 – Question: Does ENTJ and INFP pairing work? How about ENTJ and ISFP pairing?
- 21:06 – Question: Is an INFJ – ENFJ pairing better than an INFJ – ENTJ pairing?
- 26:03 – Question: Does ESTJ and ISFP pairing work?
- 28:01 – Antonia comments on getting the relationship you want
- 30:57 – Closing
The tuition for Personalities in Dating & Attraction was originally
$197, but we’re offering it now for only $97.
You get instant access to a life-altering program.
Our personal 30-day guarantee
When you buy any of our programs, you get 30 FULL DAYS to decide if it’s the right fit. If for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll make sure you get a full refund.
Antonia Dodge & Joel Mark Witt,
We take your privacy very seriously. Disclaimer: Results will vary, and you should not use this information as a substitute for help from a licensed professional. Good luck!
©2016 Personality Hacker LLC, All Rights Reserved. “Genius Personality Test” and “Personality Hacker” are trademarks used by Personality Hacker LLC. By entering, you agree to our terms and conditions. By entering your email address you are also requesting and agreeing to subscribe to our email newsletter. You must be 18 or older to enter. You can read our FTC Disclosure Statement. If you need to contact support, please go to the Contact Us link above.