Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode Joel and Antonia talk about rejecting where you came from or resisting your next growth phase.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- JP Morgan, John D. Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie, to name a few, are men who made a massive impact in USA and the rest of the world. The wealth they generated was mind blowing.
- Had they not expressed their stellar brilliance, we would not acquired the technological advances we are enjoying now.
- How do we navigate the world when the process is not good, what does that mean for us going forward? How do we move on with the world?
- The book (Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill) was inspired by business magnate, Andrew Carnegie. At one point, he sold the business and spent the rest of his life by giving his money back. He wanted to give help back to people.
- When we observe the damage that can be done with the levels of development, we tend to create a territorial boundary around this unacceptable behavior. And this is a necessary development that we should have.
- There are a lot of people who demonize money. There are people who think that money is bad, but what if money is what you need to leverage your development to become the best version of yourself?
- The Industrial age was Graves Level 5 which was all about achievement. To know more about Graves Level, checkout this podcast episode.
- Level 6 is where you understand where everybody has a voice. It’s the time where you review or revisit the previous levels.
- Every level or learning experiences are important. How much are rejecting from the lessons of the past?
- Integrate and Transcend: Learn to integrate all the great stuff and transcend the bad stuff.
- Begin by tacking your individual personal development. Ask yourself, what were the lesson you’ve learned from the past that are imperative to you now?
- For example, during our teenage years, one of the things that we learned is how to stand up for ourselves.
- There are tools and resources that you need to learn before you can achieve your goal.
- Authentically aligned wealth generation that’s with integrity are becoming more popular these days.
- If you are going to reject the concept of money, then you are behind all the people who have been making money with integrity.
- Having affluence can greatly give you influence. Affluence helps you build the skill and resource in order to build influence.
Things we reference in this podcast:
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…