Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode Joel and Antonia discuss personality ergonomics in the workplace and how to design a peak performance environment.
In this podcast on ergonomics in the workplace you’ll find:
- Businesses, organizations and schools are now optimizing the ergonomics in their workplace.
- You can see the changes by looking at their chairs, table and important work equipment like mice and keyboards.
- It has become evident that people get more productive if they are able to work comfortably.
- There’s much focus on physical ergonomics but not about personality ergonomics.
- Your flow state rejuvenates you. It helps activate your driver process so even if you feel a bit tired, you feel refreshed and fulfilled.
- Imagine if you could harness a person’s flow state energy into a job or career and they leave work feeling refreshed and not tired.
- When you work out of your flow state, and this is when you go into your inferior process (3-year old), you feel very tired and drained at the end of the day.
- We end up customizing and optimizing things when we are exposed to different options to choose from.
- The concept of ergonomics is making people feel happier.
- It’s all about understanding the people who work for your company and how you can bring out their flow state. This will help them feel rewarded and fulfilled while doing their jobs. They’re always gaining energy at work because they’re at their best.
- Even though we don’t have to change the job roles and description or hire someone for a certain type, we can at least assume that once the person is in that position, their environment is conducive for their flow state.
- Accuracy people are more focused about data, so anything that’s very emotional like workplace dramas and politics will throw them out of their flow state.
- We’d like you to start thinking about personality ergonomics in the workplace, school and home.
- How do you feel that your business, career or the school you attend? Is your home setup to the personality involved in that place and how can it be done even better based on those personalities?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…