Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode Joel and Antonia talk about how different types approach creating a life plan.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Once you figure out your starting point, how do you craft an action plan to get you where you want?
- Should statements live in our judging functions (T/F).
- The Judging process also helps us chart our life path.
- We don’t believe your MB type is the total of who you are as a person.
- What instrument are you going to use to make sure you are creating your plan in the right way?
- Antonia is an ENTP – her decision maker is introverted thinking (Ti) – “Accuracy.”
- The only way we could get to the moon is by using extremely precise mathematics.
- Every single degree was necessary to reach the moon accurately.
- Antonia uses this to get where she wants. She uses precision. Clarity. Direction.
- The first steps are the most important. Antonia doesn’t give much thought to the events after she sets the trajectory.
- Joel is an ENFP – his decision maker is introverted feeling (Fi) – “Authenticity.”
- When Joel sets a trajectory, he is focused on who he wants to be and how he intends to feel once he gets there.
- He gets clear on the emotions he wants and uses that to craft his life path. He gets improvisational. It’s about embodying his path.
- Antonia and Joel are perceivers, so their judging processes are introverted. So, crafting their life path is a more subjective experience.
- Judgers have Extraverted Judging processes, so they will be more externally focused.
- Extraverted Thinking (Te) – “Effectiveness” – is focused on creating circumstances to get to their end game. TJs will concentrate on the steps required to get them to the place they want to be.
- Extraverted Feeling (Fe) – “Harmony” – users create a network around them of people they want to be surrounded by, influencing them on their path.
- Each judging process has its polar opposite, which also influences it.
- Oprah – ENFJ – has created an entire media network as a Harmony person with a lot of people (Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, etc.) that she’s helped build their own brands. She may not know how she’s going to use this organization of people yet, (may not have had a destination in mind when she got started) but her trajectory was to create these connections just in case.
- ENTJ – has a goal to make a huge impact in his country. He uses Effectiveness to build the resource to help his impoverished country.
- Personality Hacker is building networks and resources to reach their goals of influencing the world for good.
- Whenever you focus on your life path and start gathering resources, you gain a lot of benefits.
- When we find the advice that strikes us our inner wisdom recognizes it.
- Richard Branson “Losing My Virginity.”
- The polarity of the Judging function affects us.
- Antonia’s polarity is Ti/Fe she can’t discount the need to create networks in her goals as she sets her precision oriented trajectory.
- Joel’s polarity is Fi/Te. When he realizes the kind of person he wants to be, he creates a plan to reach these aims.
- The reverse is also true.
- If you know your MB type and your cognitive function stack, it is going to be the polarity that influences you. Focus on the dominant one, but don’t neglect its polar opposite.
- Car Model
- ENFP copilot is Fi – Te is 10 yr old. They are tied together, and they affect each other.
- The judging processes light a fire within you and keep you honest.
- When you are looking for advice/mentorship around how to get what you want out of life, use language around whatever your judging processes are.
- Life Path – how are you going to go about getting what you want? What is your priority?
- The Resources you gather.
- The person you become.
- The network you create.
- The trajectory you set.
- Sometimes these unfold after you begin your journey.
- Clarity sometimes comes as you are in motion.
- It is not necessary to plan everything before you start.
- Once you are in motion and you figure out what you want, use your natural tools/talents that come with your decision-making process as the means to get you where you want to be.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…