Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk about how to build a strong foundation on your inferior (3-year-old) cognitive function if it is a perceiving function.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- The metaphor of building a foundation on your 3 Year Old cognitive function.
- The 3 Year Old as a blind spot
- The concept of stabilizing this function
- How can you leverage your 3 Year Old function?
- Building a foundation on the four perceiving cognitive functions in the inferior position
- Learn or revisit the functions with our Car Model article
- The sensing functions – what do these generally look like when they’re in the 3 Year Old position?
- ENxPs – Building a foundation on Memory (Si):
- How can you overcome resistance to templates?
- Being attentive to the rhythm of your life
- How does consistency facilitate creativity?
- INxJs – Building a foundation on Sensation (Se):
- What happens if you de-tether from Se?
- The relationship between Se and action
- The power of presence
- The role the intuitive functions play in the 3 Year Old position
- ESxPs – Building a foundation on Perspectives (Ni):
- The tendency to avoid thinking about consequences
- How can you use action now to impact the future?
- Creating a life of meaning
- ISxJs – Building a foundation on Exploration (Ne):
- The idea of living a “big enough life” to avoid regret
- Some “what if” questions to ask yourself
- Making peace with change
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…