Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk about how to build a strong foundation on your inferior (3-year-old) cognitive function if it is a judging function.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What do we mean by building a foundation on your 3 Year Old function?
- What are some of the differences between having a perceiving or a judging function in the 3 Year Old position?
- Some characteristics of types that lead with a judging function
- ExTJs – Building a foundation on Authenticity (Fi):
- What do you need to admit to yourself?
- Finding points to access your inner world and emotions
- Creating the gift of patience
- ExFJs – Building a foundation on Accuracy (Ti):
- The need for personal truths
- What does it mean to live a lie?
- How can you access and live your truth?
- IxFPs – Building a foundation on Effectiveness (Te):
- Admitting when you can’t do it all yourself
- How can you “make your mark”?
- The importance of “working your way up”
- IxTPs – Building a foundation on Harmony (Fe):
- Admitting the need for social approval
- Why don’t others appreciate your value?
- Using humor as an access point to social harmony
- Using the concept of building a foundation 3 Year Old to find leverage points
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…