Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk Antonia’s dark night of the soul experience and how personality type is relevant.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why is Antonia at a loss for words?
- Antonia’s Dark Night of the Soul.
- What happens when you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel?
- What a Dark Night of the Soul means.
- Finding guidance when you can’t see for yourself.
- Having strength to share your Introverted Feeling (Authenticity) experience.
- Discovering what is impacting you.
- What it means to be sensitive to energy.
- How energetic self-care lets you thrive.
- The power and struggle of self-discipline.
- How your type affects your environment, and how your environment affects you.
- When depression can be a door to open spiritual awakening.
- TedX talk from Dr. Lisa Miller that helps us see the spiritual awakening available.
- When people show up to help you along the way.
- How the Enneagram and Dr. Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes help Antonia.
- What the Enneagram symbol means outside of a personality lens.
- The Enneagram map.
- The different Enneagram phases of life.
- The unconsciousness of Enneagram phase 9 and being stuck.
- How experiences shock us into change.
- Why Enneagram phase 4 and 5 are associated with a Dark Night of the Soul.
- Ways you can recognize that you can truly grow.
- What is your true essence?
- Why your identity is not your thoughts.
- What happens when you let your thoughts go?
- Who are you without your emotions?
- Who are you at the core of your being?
- Ways to evaluate the value of going through a Dark Night of the Soul.
- Dr. Dario Nardi’s personality work on a deeper, spiritual level.
- Taking detours in life.
- Not relying on our more talented cognitive functions.
- What integration of our lower cognitive functions really means.
- The Magic Diamond book.
- Joel’s tips for navigating your energy and self-care:
- Why action is so vital.
- Where to find balance.
- How letting go helps.
- What is most important for you to know.
- What acceptance does for you when you’re struggling.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…