Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk about how each set of personality types can activate their full potential through personal bravery.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Integrating our functions with Dr. Dario Nardi’s book The Magic Diamond.
- Giving preference to our co-pilot (auxiliary function) over our 10-yr-old (tertiary function).
- The oppositional tension of our MBTI type’s role in society vs what we really yearn for inside.
- How our Enneagram strategies vs our core essence experience the same oppositional tension.
- Which role should we show up with in society?
- Is there reward, like reaching our highest potential, when we accept our type role in society?
- What xNTPs and xNFJs battle with in type role vs inner desire.
- The principle of being “ambitiously lazy”.
- What can happen for xNFJs and xNTPs when accepting their type roles.
- Being brave in dealing with the consequences of your type role.
- How each type’s extreme course correction inhibits their role in society and finding each type’s “sweet spot” in society:
- How xxFP can move from being the shadow artist.
- The ways xSTPs and xNTPs can have healthy calibration.
- Finding balance for xSFPs and xNFPs.
- The ability for xxTJs to build with true intent.
- How xSFJs can live with boundaries and awareness.
- Our willingness to go through discomfort for a time.
- The rewards of transcending our type fears: Getting what we feared we’d lose.
- Figuring out what work you have in front of you.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…