Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk about the journey from personality typing to personality profiling and the differences and lessons of each.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- The true nuances between personality typing and personality profiling.
- The value of both typing and profiling.
- What is personality typing?
- What makes it so fun.
- Why it’s passive.
- The feedback loop it’s missing.
- Why it is often about projection.
- How much guessing is involved.
- Typing’s unfortunate pitfalls.
- What is personality profiling?
- Why it’s an active experience.
- How it creates safety and allows connection.
- Its deep understanding of mental wiring.
- How it builds rapport in 2 important ways.
- Why it gives the gift of understanding.
- How it opens doors for personal growth.
- What makes personality profiling so powerful?
- What makes personality profiling an art?
- Why asking “Why?” becomes an art.
- Tips and tricks for creating powerful profiling.
- Why you can find your next level when profiling.
- The incredible feeling of combining profiling with growth.
- The powerful personal journey personality profiling takes you on.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…