Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk about the Driver or Dominant Cognitive Function and how to focus on growing it in a healthy way.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Does your Dominant (Driver) function grow automatically or does it need proactive development?
- How you can discover your Dominant function’s full range of usefulness.
- How your Dominant function can fully thrive.
- Your self-esteem’s affect on your Dominant function.
- Why every other cognitive function actually serves your Dominant function.
- How well are your Dominant and Auxiliary (Co-pilot) functions working together?
- The markers of one-sidedness in your cognitive functions.
- Dr. Dario Nardi’s Analytic vs Holistic versions of your Dominant function.
- What it means to be “stuck in personality”.
- Can your Dominant function become too dominating?
- What happens when your Dominant function is neglected?
- The power of surrounding yourself with others of like mind.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…