Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with guest host Dr. Dario Nardi about how to know when a cognitive function is developed.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- The questions so many are asking:
- How do you know when you’ve developed a cognitive function enough?
- When is it time to start working on your next cognitive function?
- The ways to make cognitive function development a success.
- Dr. Nardi’s 7 markers for tracking your development.
- Carl Jung’s concept of ‘barbarism vs civilized’.
- Why being one-sided is a blessing and a curse.
- Seeing the full beauty and all the facets of each cognitive function.
- What you gain when you bring your different cognitive functions closer together.
- What are cognitive function loops and how do they happen?
- Getting your cognitive functions to work together.
- How your cognitive functions show up in an Analytic and Holistic way.
- What makes pain points in your life so important.
- Why growing discernment increases your development.
- The true purposes of all this growth.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…