Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia answer two questions from the Personality Hacker community. They answer an ISTP who doesn’t feel like they deserve connection and help an IxTx navigate toward their best fit personality type.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Joel and Antonia dedicate this episode to answering listeners’ questions.
- First question: As an ISTP with Extraverted Feeling (Harmony) as my Inferior (3-yr-old) function, I feel like I don’t deserve connection since I am bad at it. How do I get better at Extraverted Feeling?
- The difficulties xTxP women face.
- Reasons it is hard to find others who understand you as an xTxP woman.
- Why Introverts face certain challenges.
- What is the advantage you have with Extraverted Feeling (Harmony) in the Inferior (3-year old) position?
- Why Extraverted Feeling (Harmony) isn’t the only way we connect with each other.
- What Introversion and Extraversion have to do with connection and intimacy.
- How Extraverted Sensing (Sensation) helps ISTPs build connection.
- Ways being physically active helps.
- Actively using your body even during a pandemic.
- The power of spending time around others.
- What happens when you share yourself.
- What limiting belief does to us.
- Ways we undermine ourselves when we don’t think we deserve something.
- How you can help others understand you better?.
- Why we don’t need to master our Inferior (3-year old) function.
- The incredible ways your Auxiliary (Co-pilot) and Dominant (Driver) functions help your Inferior (3-year old) function.
- Second Question: As an IxTx, I need help discovering my type. How do I navigate all the online opinions about type?
- The difficulties of so much conflicting information online.
- Are there reliable online sources Personality Hacker recommends?
- Why sticking with someone you find reliable matters.
- Figuring out who is still learning their type vs others further along the journey.
- The tried and true books and resources people in the Type Community use.
- Using the MILO database to learn.
- Ways you can narrow down your type.
- Why we sometimes skip developing our Auxiliary (Co-pilot) function.
- A helpful analogy using the car model.
- Understanding the effects of age on cognitive functions.
- How each function in each position gets more dynamic.
- Ways Joel and Antonia’s Auxiliary (Co-pilot) functions showed up in younger years.
- How our environment and experiences influence our cognitive functions.
- How the FIRM Model can help you.
- Personality Hacker consultants who can help you.
- Making the journey of discovering your type enjoyable.
- Why sharing your experience and questions matters to this podcast.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…