Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk about the idealism and paradox of each Jungian Judging Function.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why there is contradiction mixed into each judging (decision-making) cognitive function.
- What the judging functions are: Introverted Thinking (Accuracy), Extraverted Thinking (Effectiveness), Introverted Feeling (Authenticity) and Extraverted Feeling (Harmony).
- How are there paradoxes in these functions?
- What each judging function is dealing with.
- How these functions are influencing us.
- Are each judging function’s ideals even attainable?
- When obsession or compulsion strikes the judging functions.
- What is Introverted Feeling (Authenticity) contradictorily seeking?
- Joel’s (ENFP) Introverted Feeling ideal and what corruption means to it.
- What are the realities of Authenticity?
- What makes Authenticity feel like being on a hamster wheel?
- How the paradox affects Authenticity in the 3-year-old position (ExTJs).
- What Authenticity can really obtain in the end.
- Introverted Thinking’s (Accuracy) contradiction:
- Antonia’s (ENTP) Accuracy challenge.
- Why Accuracy has to make choices.
- Why bias is such a bother.
- The true gains Accuracy actually gets.
- Why the 3-year-old position of Accuracy (ExFJs) should know this paradox.
- What is Extraverted Feeling’s (Harmony) paradox?
- The trap it faces.
- Why prioritization plays a role in Harmony.
- How Harmony users can understand the purposes of pain in life.
- When Harmony seeks impossible outcomes.
- The magic Harmony gains through its paradox.
- What disruptive technology is available to Harmony?
- The contradiction inherent in Extraverted Thinking (Effectiveness).
- What Effectiveness is obsessed about.
- Why perfect systems don’t really exist.
- What happens to Effectiveness when corruption hits?
- The outcome that transcends Effectiveness.
- Why these function paradoxes are so worth experiencing.
- Finding the incredible emergents that come through these contradictions.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…