Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk about the value of deconstructing your narratives and replacing them with systems thinking.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What happens when we use old narratives or scripts to explain new technology?
- How do we understand what is happening technologically around us?
- Why our minds’ scripts aren’t ready for these technologies.
- Why the rise in cryptocurrency is making us scramble.
- What is digital scarcity and why is it being created?
- What rules have to do with technology.
- How powerful our narratives really are.
- What exactly are our narratives?
- Why do humans like narratives so much?
- Why understanding our stories is so crucial.
- When new tools or technologies threaten our narratives.
- Knowing the difference between tools and narratives.
- When we seek narratives instead of understanding tools.
- Why we often look for “shoulds” in our lives.
- What narrative do Te (Effectiveness) types use that make them so good in business?
- What other narratives are more abstract in our lives?
- Understanding Myers-Briggs® as a tool.
- Ways we choose our narratives.
- The particular cognitive functions that deeply define everyone’s personal narratives.
- When our narratives are too simple.
- Why the first automobiles and cryptocurrency are so similar.
- What is black box thinking?
- Does black box thinking damage the human mind?
- When people turn Myers-Briggs® into a narrative.
- The very dangerous thing we each are doing.
- What Myers-Briggs® and David Kiersey did with Jungian teachings.
- What happens when concepts are packaged for accessibility?
- The resistance Personality Hacker has with narratives.
- How do we break from our attachment to our narratives?
- Are we our stories?
- The purposes in deconstructing our narratives.
- What attachment, or lack thereof, means to us.
- Ways our identity gets tangled with our narratives.
- Why disagreement between narratives is so intense.
- Comparing modern narratives to the past.
- Is shallow thinking overrunning us today?
- The modern challenge we face for our narratives.
- Who are we letting influence us?
- What modern academia got mixed up.
- Do any of us really become ‘woke’?
- When you gain a meta-perspective from your narratives.
- What your assumptions have to do with all this.
- When we experience a ‘narrative vacuum.’
- Why technological disruption is getting so hard on us.
- Is idiocracy around the corner?
- Is there hope in all the complexity we face?
- Seeking the antidotes to these narrative difficulties.
- Why you can do these 3 things to make a significant change.
- The crucial thing we each can do right now.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…