Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia continue talking with guest host Dr. Dario Nardi about how different personality types experience body-mind practices.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Co-host Dr. Dario Nardi joins – check out our previous episode where we discuss Dario’s work on Jung’s research and his personal body-mind practice experiences.
- How do we experience body-mind practices differently based on our type preferences?
- What type of practice do we find the most rewarding – practices that cater to our type or push against our natural wiring?
- What’s the definition of a body-mind practice?
- The body isn’t just a vehicle for the mind – briefly touching on the neuroscience behind this statement.
- Why projection highlights the need for us all to develop a body-mind practice.
- Through his neuroscience work, has Dario noticed changes in people’s brain activity when engaging in a body-mind practice?
- How do Sensors and iNtuitives differ in what they find most rewarding and challenging when undertaking this work?
- Why xSxJs benefit from more gradual integration of a practice.
- Why xNxJs may take this work too seriously.
- How xNxPs benefit from trying different practices
- How xSxPs start with “experience” and arrive at “symbolism”
- Why body-mind practices may help an intuitive embody their intuition.
- What are the different leverage points and challenges Thinkers and Feelers experience when approaching body-mind work?
- The systems-thinking approach to a practice.
- Accessing emotions and experiencing a shift in your values as a thinker.
- Antonia’s experience with emotional processing as a thinker.
- What are the common goals feelers share in relation to this work?
- What kind of body-mind practice can help a feeler reflect on their thoughts?
- Dario talks us through the different levels of depth of body-mind work.
- “Chop wood, carry water” – what happens when you reach the “other side”?
- Discover more about Dario and his work at http://darionardi.com and http://www.radiancehouse.com
JOIN the Jung On Yoga Program
Dr. Dario Nardi, already a fan of kundalini yoga and lover of Carl Jung’s work, compiled Jung’s quotes, ideas, concepts and learnings into an easy to follow program.
—> Discover “Jung On Yoga”
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…