Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with guest host Dr. Dario Nardi about the influences that color your personality type.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest host Dr. Dario Nardi joins.
- Addressing the tendency to call out mistypes within the community – is this responsible behavior, and does it fail to account for the natural nuance and variation within a person’s type?
- Dr. Nardi shares his experiences with Exploration (Ne) and why this has led to people typing him as an ENFP.
- What are some of the biggest influences that affect how individuals of the same type can show up?
- Which factors have the biggest influence?
- Understanding the role of age
- Dr. Nardi’s experience with Exploration (Ne) while he was a guest in Joel and Antonia’s house.
- How individual circumstances can cause paradigmatic variations within people of the same type.
- The powerful impact religious-cultural experiences have on our wiring.
- Looking at type within and beyond the definitions as Carl Jung intended.
- An overview of the growth of the type community over the last century, the ethics and principles this was based on, and how these have become lost over time.
- How our relationship to “authority” and “experts” has changed with society and our access to information.
- What are Dr. Nardi, Joel, and Antonia’s intentions when examining the type community’s ethics?
- Dr. Nardi talks about utilizing type models through a mechanistic versus humanistic perspective.
- The value of practical application and seeing type play out in real-world scenarios.
- Understanding the context of this conversation if you’re still trying to identify your best-fit type.
- What does it mean to value typology systems through results-based criteria?
- What are Joel, Antonia, and Dr. Nardi’s best-fit types?!
- Learn more about Dr. Nardi and his work at radiancehouse.com or darionardi.com
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…