Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia feature a live talk explaining the Enneagram Personality Types given by Dr. Beatrice Chestnut live on the main stage at the Profiler Training event in Orlando, Florida.
Join Us For 2 Live & In-Person Events (Autumn 2021)
You are invited to join us live for one of our Autumn 2021 live events in either Austin, Texas (Sept 25) or Portland, Oregon (Oct 2).
We would love for you to join us in person.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Antonia talks about the ways they’ve been working with the Enneagram. Check out the previous episode where they talk with Christian Rivera about his Enneagram type-discovery epiphany.
- Joel plays the recording of the talk Dr. Beatrice Chestnut gave on the Enneagram, at the Profiler Training live event in May 2021.
- Beatrice explains the facets of the powerful Enneagram symbol – and its origins.
- What is the basic typology of the Enneagram system and how are the 9 types categorized and grouped?
- Introducing the three centers of intelligence
- How the three centers flavor the expression of the core types
- The body centre: types 8, 9 and 1 – how the three body types each have a different relationship with anger
- The heart centre: types 2, 3 and 4 – the different strategies these types adopt to obtain love
- The head centre: types 5, 6 and 7 – the relationship each these three types have with fear
- What are subtypes and how do they differ from “wings”?
- Beatrice shares some real-life anecdotes about how the instincts play out in day-to-day life
- Introducing the instinctual sequence of the sub-types – and why this means there can be 6 flavours of the same type.
- How the instinctual sequence can illuminate differences within the same subtype.
- How can you land on your best-fit enneagram type when you’re stuck between two types?
- Antonia talks about how surface overlap between a cognitive function and an enneagram type can lead to mistypes.
- Check out this episode to discover some of Beatrice’s initial thoughts on how the Enneagram types and some cognitive functions fit together.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…