Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia discuss a list of five questions you can ask when you get stuck in life and provide an example by workshopping Joel’s personal goals around health and exercise.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Joel introduces his 5-question model – and shares how this has helped him as a tool when he has become stuck.
- What kind of challenges can the model help YOU with?
- Joel shares his 5 questions and models them against a current challenge in his life:
- Question 1: Am I missing permission?
- Joel and Antonia unpack the various ways a lack of permission can affect our progress and decision making.
- Question 2: Am I missing clarity?
- What does it mean to have clarity about the decision you are making or project you are working on?
- Question 3: Do I need to build competency or know-how?
- Antonia shares how she gets stuck at this stage as an Accuracy (Ti) user.
- Question 4: Do I have the resources I need?
- How are we impacted by the resources of time and money?
- How your resource challenges can change over time.
- Question 5: Do I need motivation?
- The relationship between our introverted judging function and motivation.
- What’s the difference between how some of the judging functions are motivated?
- Joel and Antonia explore further thoughts about the factors affecting his current endeavor.
- Ask yourself this question after learning Joel’s model.
- Antonia’s parting advice on how you can use the model in a transcontextual way.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…