Invite us to speak at your next event!
Designing A Presentation For Your Organization
We like to live outside the box. Instead of creating structured presentations, we take the time to learn your needs and then tailor the presentation to unlock the possibilities within your organization. Personality Hacker Speaking Engagements usually focus on personality psychology, understanding employees, but we also have many other tools, tricks and information that will motivate your company to become change agents.
How Your Company Benefits
Since we don’t adopt a one-size-fits-all approach to our presentations, you get to decide what will work best for your company. And the good news is all of our presentations are interactive so you don’t need to worry about your organization sitting through another boring lecture.
Previous Speaking Experience By The Personality Hacker Team Members
- World Blu Live, San Francisco, California
- Personality Workshop at Zappos.com, Las Vegas, Nevada
- TEDx Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada
- CBE Conference, Majorca, Spain
- Inbound, Boston, Massachusetts
- CEO Focus Annual Retreat, Washington, DC
- Arkansas Festival & Events Assoc. Conference, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- American University, Washington, DC
The Next Step (or how to book us to speak)
We would love to hear from you about speaking at your organization. To get started send a quick email. Be sure to include the name of your organization, event title, what topics you are looking for and your budget.
Email: [email protected]