Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk With their friend Dan about his adventures and taking risks for what you love.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest host Dan Dodge joins.
- Dan’s recent achievement – The Triple Crown of hiking
- Discover more about Dan’s story through previous episodes:
- Dan tells us about the Continental Divide Trail.
- What was Dan’s main lesson or takeaway from this trail?
- What makes the Continental Divide Trail both challenging and dangerous?
- Dan’s story about his near-death experiences during this hike.
- The unexpected highlight that followed Dan’s lowest point.
- Are there any themes and patterns that have occurred throughout the three trails?
- How Dan realized his personal maxim of “reward follows risk”.
- Why does trail hiking give you a different sense of perspective?
- How trail hiking facilitates ego work.
- The concept of “risk deprivation syndrome”.
- What are the rewards of pushing yourself through the tough challenges in order to do what you love?
- What’s next for Dan?
- How Dan has shaped his life around his passion.
- Find Dan and support his work at Danieldodge.com.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…