Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk about the book “The Tools” and discuss the first tool: The Reversal Of Desire.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- We stay in comfort zones and avoid doing the things that’ll move us forward.
- Self esteem comes from pushing through discomfort to see changes.
- This book –The Tools by Phil Shultz and Barry Michels teaches 5 steps to help drive these changes.
- The 1st tool – reversal of desire.
- Addressing the self sabotage in your comfort zone.
- What are the narratives we have around our comfort zones?
- How can we reverse the desire to be comfortable or avoid pain?
- The wall metaphor
- The role faith plays in using this tool
- When do you need this tool? 2 cues to pay attention.
- A visualization tool to try out.
- A note on “exception thinking”.
- Signs you’re on the right path.
- “Higher forces” and energy movement in relation to this tool.
- Why the act of getting out of your comfort zone is ground breaking.
- How much in your life is designed to keep you comfortable?
- Suggestions for breaking out of that level of comfort
- The idea of being “not you”.
- Why this doesn’t mean going against your values
- Who is the person on the other side of your comfort zone?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…