INFP vs INTP | How Should I Answer Personality Test Questions?
In this episode Joel and Antonia respond to a listener’s question about prioritizing personal life or professional career when answering personality test questions.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What are some limitations to personality type tests?
- Why is it critical for an INxP to know whether they are an INFP or INTP?
- What are the typical reasons someone would confuse Thinking and Feeling?
- How different circumstances impact the way you show up.
- Should you answer a personality type test based on how you are in your professional or personal life?
- Who is more likely to speak their mind on things that they strongly disagree with – a Thinker or a Feeler?
- What should you keep in mind when trying to figure out your type?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…