Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with former Personality Hacker team member, Nii Codjoe about his lived experience as an ENTJ personality type.
Click Here to Download the ENTJ Handy Guide
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest Host Nii Codjoe, ENTJ, joins.
- Download our ENTJ Personality Type Handy Guide to learn about the ENTJ functions.
- How did Nii discover his personality type?
- What was Nii’s childhood like?
- Nii shares his journey of discovering his core values.
- How has getting clear on the “why” impacted Nii’s life?
- How does Nii find clarity?
- What does Nii love about entrepreneurship?
- Why is being irrationally generous a core value for Nii?
- What role has leaning into his Perspectives (Introverted Intuition) Copilot played in Nii’s life?
- Nii talks about the beauty of getting into his Sensation (Extraverted Sensing) 10 Year Old.
- How does Effectiveness (Extraverted Thinking) show up for Nii?
- What are some things that Nii has done to really cultivate growth in his life?
- What advice would Nii give to his younger self?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…