Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast Joel and Antonia talk about finding the people that can support you on your journey of life and personal discovery.
In this podcast you’ll find:
Joel shares a thought exercise.
- How is the thought exercise a paradox?
- What brings meaning to our life?
How are our tribes created?
- How has this changed over time and how has it remained the same?
- How intentional are we when we create tribes?
What happens when we choose the default tribe?
- The most selfish thing you can do.
- How can curating your own tribe benefit others?
How your tribe affects you:
- What are some of the ways we self-sabotage?
The relationship between family and tribe:
- How can our family influence us?
- What should you avoid when associating with a tribe?
Considerations to you keep in mind when joining a tribe:
- Which tribes can you get the most value out of?
- What dangerous conflation do many people make and how does it impact us?
What’s a high indicator of relationship satisfaction, happiness and longevity?
- How does it translate into tribe members?
How can you curate your own tribe?
- How does virtual access affect the way we build tribes?
- What stops us from creating our own tribe?
- How to approach building your tribe.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…