Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode of the Personality Hacker podcast, Joel and Antonia talk about what it means to use your personality type to find flow in your life.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What is a flow state – and how does this apply to personality types?
- The important conditions required to enter a flow state.
- How do our flow states change over time?
- What is “the flow question” Joel and Antonia teach in Profiler Training?
What can we gain from understanding the flow state of our preferred cognitive functions?
- Check out our article on the Car Model to discover your cognitive functions.
- What do our Driver (dominant) and Copilot (auxiliary) functions need to achieve flow?
- How our 10 Year Old (tertiary) and 3 Year Old (inferior) functions affect flow.
- How to use this episode to move forward and develop your relationship with flow.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…