Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast Joel and Antonia talk about making money, the ethics behind it and a way to see money outside of emotion or scarce resource.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- How could you increase your personal development through wealth generation?
- As soon as companies saw the opportunity to earn money from blogs and podcasts, a lot of businessmen joined the wave. When you get a big enough audience, opportunities arise.
- We assume that money has two levels of maturity.
- Money, just like anything else, has a maturity line depending on how you view it.
- Robert Anton Wilson labels them as green bio survival tickets.
- How should money be utilized and what are some of the appropriate and inappropriate ways of using them?
- Money is completely built within the infrastructure of our psychology. In the past, coins were actually made by real precious metals.
- Ultimately, it’s just us making unspoken social contracts about what value is.
- Try asking yourself these questions:
- What’s my relationship with money?
- How do I see value, what’s my relationship with money?
- How do I evaluate other people’s services and content?
- Where am I at in my personal development in terms of my relationship with money?
- How people view money depends on where they are right now on their personal development.
- How do you evaluate the services of other people?
- Where is your relationship with at in your personal development?
- Exercise: Shift your perspective on money for value and resource. It’s about seeing it as an easy way of the bartering system.
- Money may be one of the emotional things that impact our lives as humans. We literally spend hours of our lives in exchange of money.
- Money is emotional and psychological. You can track what level of development you’re at based on your relationship with money.
- Our relationship with money does change as we grow. Check out the Graves Model podcast to learn more.
- Majority of people are in Graves level 4 and 6.
- Graves 4 –No matter where you go and what you buy, it’s always expensive.
- Graves 5 – Resources are limitless. People tend to overprice, super competitive money-making behavior.
- Graves 6 – Relationship with money becomes very much about value exchange, making sure you are getting back to people in high value ways.
- There’s always room for people to create value for others.
- Fundamentally, here at Personality Hacker, we want to make sure that people become the best version of themselves.
- What is my current relationship with money? What are the some of the big things in the world that I can turn my attention to?
- Setup a system where you can focus on making an impact to your community.
Exercises we recommend in this podcast:
- Shift your perspective on money for value and resource. It’s about seeing it as an easy way of the bartering system.
- Re-evaluate your life circumstances to ask yourself “could I model what some of my favorite entertainment and business models and make a big impact to the world?”
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…