Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with guest host Dr. Dario Nardi about the subgroups that have emerged around studying Myers-Briggs personality types.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why can’t we find some typology resources on the Internet?
- The more obscure and valuable resources within the Personality Type Community.
- Defining the Type Community subgroups:
- The differences between Myers-Briggs and Jungian analysts.
- The strengths and pitfalls of the MBTI® test.
- Who the Type Community’s “Old Guard” is and what they innovated.
- Who is the “New Guard” and what are they doing now?
- The big typology differences between the USA and Europe.
- How the Enthusiasts contribute.
- What is Socionics and is it helpful?
- Is ethics in the Type Community declining?
- How age and experience influence the Type Community.
- What research and statistics are there for Myers-Briggs?
- Why Personality Hacker chooses particular concepts to share.
- How Dr. Nardi’s book, The Magic Diamond, helps you understand the flexibility of your type.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…