Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia give very practical tips and advice on how to explain personality type to newbies.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- The challenge of explaining a person’s type to them at a concrete level.
- How to start by using the dichotomies to explain type to people in your life.
The four dichotomies:
- Introvert or Extravert
- Sensor or iNtuitive
- Thinker or Feeler
- Judger or Perceiver
Using the dichotomies to spark interest through their practical application
- What are some access points for this?
How to explain the difference between Introvert and Extravert:
- The benefit of this dichotomy being in the public consciousness – and how to take it deeper
- How to give the gift of catharsis and permission to both Introverts and Extraverts
How to explain the difference between Sensor and iNtuitive:
- Using The Ladder of Abstraction by S.I.Hayakawa as an illustrative tool for this dichotomy
- Talking about their relationship with imagination versus reality
- The different pain points between Sensors and iNtuitives with this dichotomy
- How this dichotomy shows up in relationships
How to explain the difference between Thinker and Feeler:
- What role do feelings play in how both types make their decisions?
- How to show a thinker that you understand they have feelings
- The gift of catharsis for feelers
How to explain the difference between Judger and Perceiver:
- It’s the most difficult dichotomy to explain – here’s our definition
- The world favours Judgers – but why they need the gift of permission to relax
- Showing perceivers the leverage point of “focus”
- More about how you can give someone a gift through explaining their dichotomy preference
- Quick tips for making this simple
- Our assignment for you (should you choose to accept it!) 🙂
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…