Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast Joel and Antonia talk about awareness from the perspectives of different personality types.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What is self awareness? How is it both different from and related to self esteem?
- Why does self awareness matter?
- What issues arise from a lack of self awareness?
- Joel and Antonia share their experiences with self awareness.
- Does social media facilitate self awareness?
- How self awareness relates to personal-growth work.
How we move from self awareness to self confidence and self worth.
- How to combine these different concepts of “the self”.
- What does the path to self awareness look like?
A word of caution about measuring “the self”.
- How our personality type influences the way we measure ourselves.
- How to stay calibrated.
- An analogy to illustrate the difference between value and worth.
- What makes discussing these concepts of “the self” potentially controversial?
What does self confidence look like in the context of this conversation?
- Why do older people often have higher levels of self confidence?
- How to build self confidence.
- What Joel and Antonia would like you to take away from this episode.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…