Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode of the Personality Hacker podcast, Joel and Antonia explore the 4 work styles that influence ENFJ careers.
Discover more about subtypes in Dr. Dario Nardi’s “The 64 Subtypes in Depth”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why are Joel and Antonia discussing careers for each of the personality types?
- What are some popular career choices for ENFJs?
Introducing the ENFJ subtypes by Dr. Dario Nardi.
- How to approach the concept of the four subtypes.
- Check out our previous podcast episode where Dario introduces the four subtypes of each personality type.
- The energy and flavor of the four subtypes.
The four ENFJ subtypes:
- Dominant subtype – what makes this subtype so charismatic?
- Creative Subtype – why this type shows up different to typical ENFJ stereotypes.
- Normalizing subtype – how does a more conventional flavor of ENFJ show up?
- Harmonizing subtype – what makes this a more introverted type of ENFJ?
- Why these subtypes aren’t strictly defined categories.
- Which ENFJ subtype most needs an outlet outside of their career?
- Does our subtype change over time?
- Should we choose a career based on our subtype?
- How to explore the different flavors of your ENFJ personality type.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…