Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode of the Personality Hacker podcast, Joel and Antonia explore the 4 work styles that influence ISFP careers.
Discover more about subtypes in Dr. Dario Nardi’s “The 64 Subtypes in Depth”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why are Joel and Antonia discussing careers for each of the personality types?
- What are some popular career choices for ISFPs?
Introducing the ISFP subtypes by Dr. Dario Nardi.
- How to approach the concept of the four subtypes.
- Check out our previous podcast episode where Dario introduces the four subtypes of each personality type.
- The energy and flavor of the four subtypes.
The four ISFP subtypes:
- Dominant subtype – how does this more confident style of ISFP show up?
- Creative subtype – why this is a more stereotypical ISFP subtype.
- Normalizing subtype – what does it look like when an ISFP is more grounded in reality?
- Harmonizing subtype – how the intuitive style of this subtype presents itself.
- How the ISFPs level of conviction and assertiveness appears based on their subtype.
- The importance of reflecting on your career choices.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…