Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode Joel and Antonia talk about the idea that what your thinker thinks – your prover will prove.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- The mind is divided into 2 parts: the Thinker and the Prover
- The Thinker’s job is to come up with a reality; this can be extremely complex
- The Prover’s job is simple – prove the Thinker’s reality (it’s a ‘dutiful servant’)
- Can I change my reality just by changing how I think?
- How useful is a belief?
- Everyone is on autopilot; by the time you get to a decision, you already made that decision 10 decisions ago
- We can show our biases simply by focusing on some information over others
- The best we can do is ‘pre-program the GPS’
- How responsible are you for your actions?
- How we decide to program our minds and whether or not we choose to outsource our beliefs will have major impact
- “The easiest way to be brainwashed is to be born.”
Exercises we recommend in this podcast:
Meditate on quarters (or any other coin) for a few days. Make it truly the center of your focus. Then spend an afternoon looking for quarters. Did you find any? More than usual? Did your Prover come through for you?
Things we reference in this podcast:
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…