Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In our 200th episode, Joel and Antonia discuss Peter Thiel’s book “Zero To One” and the future of Personality Hacker as a company and as a movement.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- 200th podcast – A look back over the last few years
- Content, community, and challenge
- Evergreen. The principles stand.
- Podcasts on Youtube
- Live podcast
- Meetup groups
- People are hungry for experiences
- Find more ways to bring application to what we talk about
- Apply the advice
- Peter Thiel “Zero to One.”
- Going from nothing and creating something new
- Difference between a vertical model and a horizontal model
- Capitalism: we hear this rhetoric that capitalism is all about competition. True capitalism is about creating monopolies.
- Difference between technology and globalization.
- Globalization is horizontal.
- Technology is vertical.
- Horizontal is taking what already exists and making tweaks and improvements.
- Vertical invents something completely new
- We see a world in typology that is very much a horizontal model right now.
- Internet forums, online communities, MBTI meetup groups, etc.
- Figuring out one’s type and the types of celebrities seems like the magnet in the field for most people.
- After learning your accurate type, what comes next?
- If there was a test with a 99% accuracy rate, what would we talk about?
- The diagnostic is done. What’s the prescription?
- You can spend your life just perfecting the four cognitive functions in your stack.
- We want to be intrigued by the theoretical and target about the application.
- Social technologies need to keep up with the rest of technology.
- Don’t distract yourself from the real work by focusing on pseudo work.
- Get curious, then ask:
- What does that mean for me?
- To what end?
- How do I apply this?
- How can I be using this?
- What is my growth path?
- What is the challenge in front of me that I am trying to avoid?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…