Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk about using the Myers-Briggs cognitive functions in your partner’s personality Car Model as a map for showing them love.
Recommended Featured Program: “Couples Mapping”
Create a side-by-side map of each other’s personalities to be truly seen, accepted and understood by your partner, and wake up happy together.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Level-up your relationship with Personality Hacker’s new relationship programs – Couples Mapping.
- What do we truly need from our romantic partners to feel real love?
- Tricks to enhance your relationship through the Driver (Dominant), Co-pilot (Auxiliary), 10-yr-old (Tertiary) and 3-yr-old (Inferior) cognitive functions.
- See the car model to best understand the cognitive functions in different positions.
- What our Driver function deeply craves in romantic relationships.
- Why defining how you use your Driver gives your relationship a better chance.
- The thing you can do to give your relationship longevity.
- What it really means to honor your partner.
- How do societal expectations affect your Driver and your relationship?
- The Driver exercise that helps you co-create a healthy relationship.
- How growing the Co-pilot function affects our relationships.
- When growth gets messy for the relationship.
- Can your relationship survive Co-pilot growth?
- Facing fears when you or your partner are changing.
- What do you do if you are the only one growing in the relationship?
- The true ways you and your partner can support each other.
- How far can gratitude get you in your relationship?
- Why knowing your partner’s 10-yr-old cognitive function matters.
- What gains do you get from understanding the 10-yr-old function’s behaviors?
- When praise makes all the difference to the 10-yr-old function.
- How can being vulnerable with your 10-yr-old function help?
- What not to do to your partner’s 10-yr-old function.
- How does the 3 yr-old function’s needs affect your relationship?
- What knowing your partner’s 3-yr-old function does for you both.
- Why so much relationship damage can take place with the 3-yr-old function.
- The painful things to avoid with both of your 3-yr-old functions.
- How you can best protect each other in your relationship.
- The powerful relationship gains you get when you apply this model.
- Why leveling-up your relationship starts with you.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…