Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk about the power of self validation and how it can help us find more happiness and peace in our lives.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What is self validation?
- What self validation actually means to us, especially in today’s world.
- What does your identity have to do with it?
- One of the worst things you can do when self validating.
- Is there an art to giving validation to ourselves?
- The medicinal effects of self validation.
- When we seek external validation.
- Joel and Antonia deconstruct a recent heated argument.
- When our intent is not understood.
- What is going on when we are so emotionally charged.
- How do we find the strength to self validate during arguments?
- Should we require others to see our side?
- The different forms of aggression we exhibit.
- Why we often feel like people are withholding something from us.
- What do people owe to your thoughts and feelings?
- What we are actually seeking in our social media interactions.
- How our self validation abilities have developed…or not.
- Dr. Timothy Leary’s Eight-circuit model of consciousness.
- When social media messes with one of those circuits.
- Why we often rely on outside approval.
- What modern complexity is doing to our state of mind.
- What it is that you are actually honoring within yourself.
- The big thing you can stop relying on.
- Does being validating mean being in agreement?
- Why” steel-manning” creates reciprocal validation.
- What you can do to build your self validation muscles.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…