Take your power back by bringing your best self to the world – a self you will discover with your FULL Genius Style Assessment Profile & Personality Development Starter Kit.
ENFP Personality: Mind Wiring For Personal Growth
As an ENFP – What are some of your biggest challenges or insights?
Take a moment to let us know a little more about your experiences as an ENFP in the world. We would love to hear about your challenges, what you wish others knew about you, what books or other materials that have impacted your life and what you wish you could tell your 15 year old self.
ENFP Personality Type Secret
Resources For ENFPs by ENFPs
In a recent survey, we asked all ENFPs in our mailing list a question:
What 3 books/movies/courses/events have most impacted your life?
They responded with almost 400 items they have found influential to their growth and development.
We cannot share all of them here, but I would like to share the ones that received more than one vote.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. These are resources that have not been vetted by the Personality Hacker team, so we cannot vouch for their content or value.
1. The Bible
2. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
3. Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
4. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
5. Please Understand Me by David Keirsey
6. Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
7. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
8. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
9. A Little Princess by Francis Hodgson Burnett
10. The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo
11. Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
12. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
13. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
14. The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper
15. This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
16. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
17. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig
18. A Ring of Endless Light by Madeleine L’Engle
19. Psychological Types by Carl Jung
20. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
21. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
22. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
23. The Giver by Lois Lowrey
24. The Comprehensive ENFP Survival Guide by Heidi Priebe
1. The Matrix
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
4. Lord of the Rings
5. Star Trek
6. Star Wars
7. Dead Poets Society
8. Garden State
9. It’s A Wonderful Life
10. Pirates of the Caribbean
11. The Wizard of Oz
12. Darjeeling Limited
2. Practicing religion
7. Attending university