Take your power back by bringing your best self to the world – a self you will discover with your FULL Genius Style Assessment Profile & Personality Development Starter Kit.
INFJ Personality: Mind Wiring For Personal Growth
As an INFJ – What are some of your biggest challenges or insights?
Take a moment to let us know a little more about your experiences as an INFJ in the world. We would love to hear about your challenges, what you wish others knew about you, what books or other materials that have impacted your life and what you wish you could tell your 15 year old self.
INFJ Personality Type Secret
Resources For INFJs by INFJs
In a recent survey, we asked all INFJs in our mailing list a question:
What 3 books/movies/courses/events have most impacted your life?
They responded with almost 400 items they have found influential to their growth and development.
We cannot share all of them here, but I would like to share the ones that received more than one vote.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. These are resources that have not been vetted by the Personality Hacker team, so we cannot vouch for their content or value.
Influential Books (in order of frequency):
1. The Bible
2. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
3. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
4. The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aron
5. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
6. Lord of the Rings series by J.R.R. Tolkien
7. Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
8. Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
9. Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
10. Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
11. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
12. Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
13. Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
14. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
15. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
16. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
17. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
18. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
19. The Giver series by Lois Lowry
20. Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
21. Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
22. Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
23. New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
24. Please Understand Me by David Keirsey
Influential Movies (in order of frequency)
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Under the Tuscan Sun
4. Black Swan
6. Cloud Atlas
7. Dead Poets Society
8. Silver Linings Playbook
9. Wizard of Oz
10. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
12. Good Will Hunting
Influential Topics (in order of frequency)