Podcast – Episode 0199 – Your Personality 3-Year-Old Inferior Cognitive Function (Part 2)
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia continue talking about the 3-Year-Old inferior cognitive function for each of the 16 personality types (part 2).
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Part 1 of this two part podcast series
- Aspiration – something that informs the bigger game plans you want to make in the world and requires you to make peace with it.
- Inferior cognitive function – 3 yr old
- Opposite our Driver
- This podcast we are talking about IJs and EPs – types that lead with a Perceiving process.
- Too much time with the inferior can cause depression, but 5-10% is ideal.
- ESTP – ESFP
- Drive with Extraverted Sensing
- Inferior function is Introverted Intuition – “Perspectives”
- As an aspiration, ESPs use this by looking to help people shift the way they see things.
- To see a more significant principal in life to improve quality of life.
- ESPs may tend to push this away because the future seems scary and unpredictable.
- When ESPs integrate this part it conquers their paranoia. They recognize what is possible.
- Instead of fearing what the future holds, harness action right here and now to project yourself into the future you want.
- ESPs are stereotyped as not very serious. Too playful. No introspection.
- 5-10% – spend a little bit of time every day meditating or journaling.
- Journal about where you are going in the future. What does the future hold?
- Bodybuilding – meditate on the muscle. Focus on it becoming stronger.
- Tiny meditations on the things you are already doing.
- ISTJ – ISFJ
- Drive with Introverted Sensing
- Inferior function is Extraverted Intuition
- This inferior function shows up as them avoiding anything that is new or out of their comfort zone.
- Locked down routine. Rut.
- There is a part of them that seeks adventure.
- Aspiration: Wanting a life that is not so mundane. Start a new business. Do something creative.
- ISJs like to travel.
- 5-10% doing something a little different a couple of times a week, like trying different types of food.
- Explore outside their comfort zone.
- ENFP – ENTP
- Drive with Extraverted Intuition
- Inferior function is Introverted Sensing
- Introverted Sensing causes ENPs to fear the mundane or routine and see it as limiting their freedom.
- Si is very in touch with protocols and standards.
- As an aspiration it helps the ENPs see the need to change the standard protocols and improve them.
- It’s good for ENPs to integrate the importance of the institutions.
- Lots of things are built upon these traditional structures, and they need to be honored.
- The question is, How do we make everything better?
- 5-10% Accept reality as it is. Be more patient. Things can’t change overnight.
- Journaling is very powerful for people who have an introverted inferior function.
- Accept certain situations in life for what they are. Just because they aren’t optimal for you doesn’t mean they are not optimal for someone else.
- Routinize basic things in life, like a 5 step morning routine.
- INTJ – INFJ
- The driver is Introverted Intuition
- The inferior process is Extraverted Sensation
- Aspiration is a tendency toward mind-body connection with an emphasis to body: massage, yoga, martial arts, training, etc.
- INJs may tend to neglect their bodies due to the Se blind spot.
- They may struggle with eating the right foods and getting the exercise they need.
- INJs sometimes struggle with reading body language because that is a strength for Extraverted Sensing.
- NLP – neuro linguistic programming – encourages reading body language.
- Understand the mind better by making the body a better instrument through exercise and nutrition.
- 5-10% would be getting a little bit of exercise every day.
- The inferior may feel scary or icky, but there is a lot of power in this part of you.
- Your aspiration lives in this part of you. It helps you answer what your purpose is.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…