Advice For Unhappily Married ESFJ and INTJ Relationship
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer an ESFJ listener’s question about how to heal her unhappy marriage to her INTJ husband.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why you taking the initiative to work on your relationship matters – and why it’s hard for an ESFJ to admit a relationship is failing.
- Antonia shares her thoughts on type compatibility in relationships.
- Why ESFJs and INTJs can struggle to understand each other.
- What’s really going on under the surface of a communication breakdown?
- Antonia shares the three stages of a relationship, as mapped out by Bruce Muzik.
- How an ESFJ can use their cognitive functions for the benefit of their relationship.
- How Couples Mapping can help you and your partner better understand each other.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…