Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with guest host and relationship expert Bruce Muzik about navigating the three stages of a romantic relationship to co-create authentic and mature love as a couple.
Recommended Featured Program: “Couples Mapping”
Create a side-by-side map of each other’s personalities to be truly seen, accepted and understood by your partner, and wake up happy together.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Relationship expert, Bruce Muzik (ENTP) of Love at First Fight, shares pro advice.
- What is attachment theory? What are the 3 Stages of each romantic relationship? Find out in this previous podcast episode with Bruce.
- Bruce’s top advice: The most powerful relationship skill you can have.
- What is the #1 thing that several of the world’s most influential leaders had in common?
- Why your childhood wounds are hijacking your relationship.
- Experiencing Stage 1:
- What you go through chemically at the start of a relationship.
- What you really might be experiencing when you think you’re in love.
- Why fear is your worst enemy in relationships.
- What are the differences between relationship pursuit vs partnership?
- Can you be addicted to Stage 1?
- When Stage 2 suddenly sets in:
- What happens to every couple in this Stage.
- Why most couples don’t survive Stage 2.
- What is your amygdala doing to your relationship?
- When your attachment style is wreaking havoc.
- What Joel and Antonia experienced in Stage 2.
- The shocking thing that intimacy requires.
- When you get stuck in Stage 2.
- Getting through to Stage 3:
- Why Stage 3 is so exciting to get to.
- How do you actually transition from Stage 2 to Stage 3?
- Why conflict changes in Stage 3.
- What are the costs you pay in this Stage?
- Do the benefits outweigh the costs?
- The successful big change you can make.
- What emerges when you have a collaborative relationship?
- The effects of a healthy Stage 3 relationship:
- Should I stay or should I go?
- Why good relationships are not easy.
- What if a relationship feels too hard?
- How do I know if this is a relationship worth fighting for?
- The real questions you need to ask yourself about your relationship.
- What to do before you quit a relationship.
- The best breakup advice from Love Coach, Annie Lalla.
- The most vital relationship question you need to be asking.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…