Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode of the Personality Hacker podcast, Joel and Antonia explore the 4 work styles that influence ISTP careers.
Discover more about subtypes in Dr. Dario Nardi’s “The 64 Subtypes in Depth”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why are Joel and Antonia discussing careers for each of the personality types?
- What are some popular career choices for ISTPs?
Introducing the ISTP subtypes by Dr. Dario Nardi.
- How to approach the concept of the four subtypes.
- Check out our previous podcast episode where Dario introduces the four subtypes of each personality type.
- Why choosing a career can be stressful for ISTPs.
- The energy and flavor of the four subtypes.
The four ISTP subtypes:
- Dominant subtype – how do these ISTPs demonstrate their managerial skills?
- Creative subtype – how these ISTPs develop a toolkit of tricks.
- Normalizing subtype – how they show up as the most thoughtful type of ISTP.
- Harmonizing subtype – how these ISTPs excel at solving the more human type of problems.
- What traits do all ISTPs have in common?
- What matters when it comes to choosing your career?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…