Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode Joel and Antonia talk about the dangers and pitfalls of hiding your intuition and “intuitive blending” instead of standing out.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Intuitives are people who use advanced pattern recognition as their primary learning style.
- Sensors value reliable information. Intuitives prefer speculation.
- Intuitives navigate the world that’s not created for them. Because of this, their needs are not met. They can start to believe that they’re broken as if something’s wrong with them.
- They often ask themselves, “How do I see things the way other people do?” “What is it about me?”
- Intuitives have the tendency to know their difference.
- Since Intuitives are really good in pattern recognition, they don’t get the privilege of blissful ignorance.
- Perspectives users can sometimes be a little detached by how people see them.
- Most Intuitives pick up easily. They’re different and very aware of it. They do get this feeling that something is different inside them.
- Because people who uses the sensory style are looking for something concrete and tangible, in their minds they have categories for everything.
- When Intuitives start to pretend or act as sensors in order to fit in, they are now doing a process called “intuitive blending”.
- With intuitive blending, they’re able to speak both intuitive and sensor languages. As a result, they end up denying an integral piece of who they are. Intuitive blending by definition means suppressing who you are. If an intuitive starts to blend, they have disqualified themselves from basically being understood.
- Intuitive blending is very damaging because they are not getting their primary needs met which is Intuitive Conversation.
- Intuitives want to make an impact regardless if it’s small or big. They want the world to give feedback that they’re doing an excellent job.
- Intuitives have a great gift for leadership.
- A sensor is going to make an impact based on something verifiable and tangible.
- Intuitive Awakening Program – program specifically targeted to Intuitives which is designed to help them become the best version of themselves.
- Only 25% of the people who are Intuitives and if they all go blending, the world stagnates.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…