Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia conclude a 2-part series from a live talk about the Enneagram instincts and passions. This talk was given by Dr. Beatrice Chestnut live on the main stage at the Profiler Training event in Los Angeles.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Dr. Beatrice Chestnut gives an understanding of the basic building blocks of the Enneagram and how we can put it into work in our lives.
- The Passions (or Vices) as the core motivation of each Enneagram type.
- The Passions’ correlation to the 7 Deadly Sins.
- Why observing the Passions within can drive psycho-spiritual work.
- When ego turns into dark matter.
- The unconscious manifestations of the Passions for each type:
- The hints of anger affecting Enneagram type 1.
- The dark needs of pride in Enneagram type 2 personalities.
- The self-deceitful roles Enneagram type 3 unconsciously become.
- The envious devaluation for Enneagram type 4.
- Enneagram type 5’s constricting avaricious tendencies.
- Why fear trips up Enneagram type 6.
- How gluttony shows up for Enneagram type 7.
- The excessive or lustful motivations of Enneagram type 8.
- The psycho-spiritual slothfulness of Enneagram type 9.
- Learning to observe your Passion to make it conscious in your life.
- How knowing your Enneagram subtype enlightens your Passion understanding.
- How to identify your subtype in the Enneagram and why this nuanced version helps you more.
- The hidden understanding of Claudio Naranjo’s work on Enneagram countertype.
- How can type-specific Virtue vs. Vice growth work benefit you?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…