Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk about the ways communication can go wrong in romantic partnerships, and strategies that create a good foundation to overcome them.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- The #1 question that every person is asking their partner.
- The top 5 issues happening in our relationships.
- What are some basic things we can do to clear up relationship issues?
- Why communication as a couple is top a challenge.
- What is the annoyingly simple glitch in each romantic comedy that you can avoid in your real life?
- How do we define communication?
- What kind of skills can we build for better communication?
- How much of communication is verbal vs subcommunication?
- What subcommunication is doing in your relationship.
- How tone and body language are wreaking havoc in your relationship.
- Why your energy is just as important as your words.
- How love gets lost in our behavior.
- When not communicating becomes a form of communication.
- Why personality types who are different attract each other.
- The good, the bad and the ugly of being different.
- Why the stakes are so high in a romantic partnership.
- Knowing the effects of the 5 love languages.
- Why knowing what you value matters so much.
- What your decision-making cognitive function (Thinking or Feeling) is doing in your relationship.
- How Joel’s Introverted Feeling (Fi) and Antonia’s Introverted Thinking (Ti) can clash.
- The thing Antonia says that invalidates Joel’s Introverted Feeling.
- Why Antonia’s Introverted Thinking has such a different take in a conflict.
- What is triggering to Antonia’s Introverted Thinking?
- How typology solves so many relationship disconnects.
- Why it is so vital for you to know how you and your partner show up in your personality types.
- What if your partner has no interest in typology?
- What about issues that have stacked up over such a long period of time?
- When blow ups and cold wars keep happening in our relationships.
- Why do we often wait for a breaking point in our relationships?
- Ways to find inroads to start talking directly with each other.
- Easy tips to help you during an argument.
- Why slowing down and taking timeouts matter.
- Bruce Muzik’s connection communication model.
- Check out more from Bruce in Episode 369.
- Why the 2 types of rapport are affecting your relationship.
- What makes energetic connection so important.
- Why words don’t always work.
- Ways you can find the deep connection once again in your relationship.
- The top simple things you can do when communication goes wrong.
- How an easy formula helps your relationship success.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…