Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with guest host Dr. Dario Nardi about Carl Jung’s travels to India, work with chakras, yoga, personality types, and spirituality.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Co-host Dr. Dario Nardi joins.
- Dr. Nardi tells us how the topics of Carl Jung, neuroscience, yoga, and personality type are more entwined than you’d think.
- A brief history of how Eastern practices made their way into western culture.
- What were Jung’s interests and his personal take on this phenomenon?
- Jung’s time in India – learn more about his travels in books like The Jasmine Journey by Evangeline Rand.
- Why isn’t the mystical side of Jung’s work as well known?
- How we cognitize our experience and practices in western culture – and why the body is important.
- Why archetypal encounters can be overwhelming.
- How did Jung’s study of chakras influence his work on cognitive functions?
- Jung’s frameworks as mandalas.
- Viewing both the chakras and cognitive functions as energy centers.
- The role of the subconscious.
- What motivated Dario to complete his work on Jung On Yoga, and how have body-mind practices impacted him personally, as an INTJ?
- The importance of body-mind practices in an overly intellectualized modern society.
- Overcoming one-sidedness through a body-mind practice.
- xNTxs and their tendency to neglect their body.
- The difference between an intellectualized versus an embodied experience.
Discover more about Dario and his work at http://www.radiancehouse.com
JOIN the Jung On Yoga Program
Dr. Dario Nardi, already a fan of kundalini yoga and lover of Carl Jung’s work, compiled Jung’s quotes, ideas, concepts and learnings into an easy to follow program.
—> Discover “Jung On Yoga”
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…