Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with Enneagram experts Dr. Beatrice Chestnut & Uranio Paes about the Head Center Of Intelligence in the Enneagram system. The Head Center contains Enneagram types 5 – 6 – and 7.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest hosts Dr. Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes join.
- What is the Enneagram and what are the three centers of intelligence within the system? Beatrice explains the Enneagram’s origins and how it works in a nutshell.
- What does it mean to be a head type within the Enneagram system?
- Check out our previous two episodes in this series on the body center and the heart center.
- How do people in the head center operate – and what is their relationship to the core emotion of fear?
- The unique relationships head types have with ‘disconnection’.
- How the head types gain the feeling of control by thinking things through and problem-solving.
- Understanding the tendency head types have towards intellectualizing their experiences with the other two centers.
- How do the three head types respond to uncertainty?
- An overview of types 5, 6, and 7 and the strategies they adopt in response to fear.
- Why self-observation is both powerful and challenging work at the same time.
- What are the main challenges and obstacles faced by the head types?
- Why it’s important to incorporate the wisdom of the other two Enneagram centers on your growth path.
- Learn more about Beatrice and Uranio’s work via their website, listen to their podcast, and check-out their book: The Enneagram Guide To Waking Up.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…