Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with the founder of the Enneagram Prison Project Susan Olesek about her work, passion, and mission to help people heal in one of the hardest places to do healing work.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest host Susan Olesek joins.
- What is The Enneagram Prison project?
- Susan’s mission as creator and leader of the project.
- What does Susan do on a day-to-day basis?
- Susan’s story: how she came to discover her vision of using the enneagram within the prison system.
- What is Susan’s vision for the future?
- Divine reciprocity – Susan talks about transformation on “both sides of the bars”.
- Society’s shadow – the psychology behind how we view people who are incarcerated.
- What drives people who have had a terrible childhood to commit crimes?
- What it means to provide a safe container for students to discover their type, and why this is needed.
- How Susan’s students benefit from using a system that has 9 levels of health built into each type.
- Check out Susan’s go-to book – The Wisdom Of The Enneagram by Don Riso and Russ Hudson.
- What are some of the institutions and countries Susan has worked in?
- Why Susan’s students need practical application from the system – not to just learn the theory.
- Why we need to love ourselves.
- Our drive for connection and attachment as social creatures.
- The sad irony of “the holding cell” for prisoners.
- Susan’s takeaway message.
- Donate, volunteer, or simply learn more about Susan’s work at: https://enneagramprisonproject.org
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…