Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with Ambassador Liaison of the Enneagram Prison Project Sue Lambert about her personal story.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest hosts Sue Lambert and Susan Olesek join.
- What is The Enneagram Prison Project? Check out Part 1 in this series where Susan tells her story and her vision for the project.
- What’s Sue’s role within the project?
- Sue tells her personal story about her journey to becoming incarcerated.
- What was it like for Sue being in prison?
- How did Sue find undertaking growth work in the prison environment?
- What has Sue learned through other people’s stories?
- Speaking to people who oppose the idea of the project – Sue tells us why it’s important to understand the past experiences of individuals who hurt others or commit crimes.
- Why we all benefit when a prisoner undertakes healing work.
- Writing your childhood biography – Sue talks about the powerful benefits of this, and how it helped her to heal.
- Susan Olesek explains how those who were badly treated and experienced deep pain in childhood can go onto commit crimes.
- Learn more and find out how you can support the project at https://enneagramprisonproject.org
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…