Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia embark on a conversational exploration of personalities and how they can become more dynamic and flexible instead of static and stereotypical.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- How personality type is a living, breathing thing for each person.
- Why you might not fit the mold of your type.
- Why the cognitive functions are more than just descriptions.
- What the cognitive functions really are and how you shape them.
- The things that influence our cognitive functions.
- Why there is always more to explore in each cognitive function.
- Why you are using a particular cognitive function, but don’t think you are.
- The different ways we specialize in a cognitive function.
- The Analytic or Holistic version of your cognitive functions. (From Dr. Dario Nardi’s book The Magic Diamond.)
- How your upbringing affects your type.
- The diverging outcomes for Introverted Sensing (Si):
- Joel (ENFP) and Antonia (ENTP) share some type struggles.
- How experience has affected Joel and Antonia’s Introverted Sensing abilities.
- The pitfalls of paperwork for ENxPs.
- Why Introverted Sensing trips ENxPs up.
- The many variations of Extraverted Sensing (Se).
- Why Extraverted Sensing likes hands-on experiences.
- What deal-making does for Extraverted Sensing.
- Why Extraverted Sensing doesn’t have to always be physical.
- How ESFPs can show up so differently.
- What happens when you get more competent in a lower cognitive function?
- Are we being judgmental through some of our cognitive functions?
- Fine-tuning what it means to be strong or weak in a cognitive function.
- Removing the static labels used for personality types.
- Why we should stop projecting stereotypes in Myers-Briggs.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…